Our reading will take place over Skype or in person.
CHOOSING A QUESTION FOR YOUR READING
- Formulate your question to be about yourself, not another person.
- Phrasing your question in a way that is open-ended will allow for the greatest freedom in the interpretation of your reading. For example, “What guidance can you give me about x…” or “What can I expect from y…”.
- Yes or no questions will give more specific answers, but can also lose some nuance on deeper issues.
- The more information you can give about your situation the better. Since I am not a psychic, I will not know what you don’t tell me, though even without any information, the cards will provide specific and helpful guidance. It is up to you what you wish to receive out of the reading!
- If you are not sure how to formulate your question, just ask and I can help you to hone and clarify it.
- If you’d rather not ask a question, that is fine too! I can do a general reading – just remember that the more information I have, the more specific my interpretation and guidance will be.
Tarot readings should not be used as a substitute for medical, financial, or legal advice. You are accountable for your own decisions and actions and I assume no legal liability for any actions you may take in response to your reading. In some states, it is required to state that “tarot readings are for entertainment purposes only.” If this applies in your area, consider this your notification of such.
Your reading and any information you provide will be completely confidential. I may ask if I can use images from your reading on social media, but I will not do so without your permission nor will there be any information included that would identify you.